Stanley Idaho: The perfect wedding destination
Did I miss the memo or is January the month to plan a Stanley wedding?
Since the new year I have received a countless number of phone calls from couples asking questions about what we offer their destination wedding. Stanley’s wedding scene has exploded the past few years due to an increased number of wedding services in the valley. Not to mention, the Sawtooths make an impressive backdrop to tie the knot.
Whether your getting married at Redfish, Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch, Pioneer Park, Sawtooth Hotel, or a pristine mountain meadow we can help.
The 2010 summer marks our 10th summer hosting wedding parties to a fun, safe and memorable day on the river. Our destination management experience will help make your event in Stanley run smoothly. Often times wedding couples want to show their out-of-town guests what Idaho is all about. Perfect…that’s what we do best!
Here is a quick list of the services we offer:
- Private 1/2 day wedding rafting trips for wedding , bachelor & bachelorette parties
- Private Rafting Trips with a riverside Dutch Oven Dinner and Idaho BBQ
- Rent our Full Service Restaurant for private parties
- Dutch Oven Catering
- Equipment Rentals
- Shuttle Service (comfortable 27 person air conditioned coach)
- Adventure Planning- relax and let us deal with the details to a fun-filled destination wedding
References available upon request. Send us an email, or give us a call to learn more. 1-866-774-4644