Mountain Bike School
SAC Mountain Bike School is great for all ages & abilities. Whether its your first time on dirt or an aspiring singletrack’r? SAC’s MTB school is catered to all levels of riders and ages
Book This Trip
MTB School Details
Join Sawtooth Adventure Company and learn the skill of Mountain Biking in one of the most beautiful trail systems in the world. Our mountain bike school (MTB) is great for all ages and abilities.
Meeting Times – Departs upon reservation. Reservations Required.
Location – Sawtooth Adventure Company 62 Highway 75, Lower Stanley
Season – Approx. July 1st – October 1st
Duration – 3-5 Hours
Activity Level – Active
Age Requirements – 8+
Includes – Mountain Bike, Water Bottle, Helmet & Trail Snack
What to Bring – Please dress in non-cotton clothing and bring a jacket, sunglasses and secure footwear.
Cancellation Policy – 50% Deposit required to reserve your trip. This deposit is fully refundable up to 48 hours before your trip.
Pricing– $500 for up to 4 bikers
Frequently Asked Questions
Why MTB School?
Mountain Biking is a great, life long and healthy activity. It not only helps the heart and legs, but it allows you to experience some of the most beautiful places in the world. Whether it’s a huge mountain meadow or a high mountain lake, a mountain bike can get you there….and it’s a BLAST along the way!
Can I Mountain Bike?
SAC MTB program is great for adults and teens looking for an active adventure. Bikers will learn balance, bike operation, correct technique and trail safety. Following completion of the MTB program students will have adequate knowledge and experience to safely explore area trails on their own.
1. MTB students will meet their instructor at the SAC headquarters in Lower Stanley and receive a bike and helmet.
2. MTB students will participate in a ‘pre-ride’ clinic where proper skills and technique will be demonstrated and practiced.
3. Following a detailed trail safety discussion, students will follow their instructor into the wilderness.
4. MTB instructor will continually demonstrate and work with students on proper technique and safety.
5. Depending on ability levels, students will experience mountain roads or pristine singletrack. Program includes a post-ride snack and world-class Sawtooth Mtn scenery.
MTB School Photos
Photos Coming Soon