Youth Adventure Program
Stanley Idaho Youth Adventure Programs are Great for Youth Groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Church Groups and Family Reunions
Sawtooth 3-Day Youth Adventure Programs
Sawtooth Adventure Company’s (YAP) Youth Adventure Programs are designed and influenced through Jared’s (SAC Owner) experience as a Lead Instructor for the University of Utah’s Outdoor Recreation Program & National Outdoor Leadership Insturctor.
The goal of SAC’s Youth Adventure Programs is to offer leadership and educational opportunities while participating in an adventurous wilderness experience. Our programs are designed to introduce 12-19 year olds to river rafting and kayaking in a safe and controlled environment. We customize every YAP to accomodate your groups needs. Have specific need? Just ask us we can likely accomodate you.
The 3-day program includes:
- 3 days of activities within the SNRA
- Lunch during guided activities
- SAC will secure an improved campsite along the Salmon River prior to arrival. Nightly Camp charge is included.
- Large Shade/Rain Tarp for your groups comfort
- Class III/IV Whitewater Trip with professional guides
- 14 mile Inflatable Kayak Trip past 4 natural Hot springs
- Groups can add Fly Fishing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing or Trail rides for an additional charge.
- SAC will help organize a cost free trip to the Sawtooth Fish Hatchery, Sawtooth Mountain Hike, or local Hotsprings Tour
- Food Planning, Camp Chef, Camp Equipment and Custom Itineraries are available.
- SAC provides all equipment needed for river adventures including PFD, wetsuits, booties, splash gear, fleece, etc.
Group leaders will be expected to provide transportation, supervision and active participation in all activities throughout the program.
This program and services come at a significant discount to regular season prices. Our programs are available May 25th -September 2nd. High season rates are applied July 1- August 14
Cost is $135 per person. High Season rate is $155 per person
We can accommodate group sizes ranging 6-48. Custom Trips are available. SAC will work with leaders to plan logistics for the entire program.