Why SAC? The difference is in the details
One of the most common questions we receive from inquiring guests is…
“Why Sawtooth Adventure Company?”
Obviously we think SAC is the best in the business, but then again… We own the operation. There is a fine line between tooting our own horn and explaining why Sawtooth Adventure Company is the best decision for your Family Rafting Adventure. In the end when choosing a commercial outfitter the devil is in the details.
- #1 in Idaho – The fact that TripAdvisor ranked Sawtooth Adventure Company as the #1 tour in Idaho under Top-Rated things to do in Idaho speaks loudly.
- Experience – On our Sun Valley Rafting Trips in Stanley- SAC has been in business for 11 summers, longer than the competitiion. While they claim 25+ years, the reality is their name is 25 years old, but all the owners/managers are new in the last 7 years.
- We are what we do – Family Rafting Trips- raising a young rafter (10 years old) we completely understand what is necessary to make it a fun, safe and enjoyable experience for your kids as well as parents.
- Safety – Our number #1 concern. SAC has safely hosted 20,000 kids and adults down Idaho’s Salmon River. All SAC guides have experience in wilderness travel, wilderness emergency medicine and swiftwater rescue. SAC guides live to run the Class IV High Adventure Trips and when the water is running high and the rapids are pumping…..nothing replaces experience.
- Guides – SAC guides are professionals. They consist of college grads, school teachers, master students and collegiate athletes. They are required to participate in an annual, week-long wilderness river training trip as well as a 3-day training for our Sun Valley Rafting Trips.
- Quality Equipment – When running wilderness river trips quality equipment is paramount. SAC replaces its equipment on a regular basis. This ensures all the gear required to keep you safe and having fun is in top-notch shape.
- Reputation – SAC has a reputation of a professionally ran, top quality service. This reputation began years ago when SAC owners graduated with a degree in Commercial Recreation Management. Today this reputation continues through our great guides, safe trips, huge number of return clientele and unmatched customer service.
Whether its your first experience on a wild river, or your 50th, give Sawtooth Adventure a try and we guarantee you’ll be back for more.
An amazing adventure awaits…