Paid Internship in Stanley, Idaho. Content Creation & Social Media Marketing
We are looking for a creative, active and self directed individual to join our team this summer documenting working, living and playing in Stanley, Idaho.
You will work for Sawtooth Adventure Company, Rocky Mountain River Tours and the Stanley Fly Shop capturing & posting content of commercial rafting, fly fishing, biking and kayaking. Applicants will participate and promote staff team building activities, staff retreats and staff training. Expect long days mixed with short days but overall, whether you work or play, summers in Stanley are busy.
- A passion for wild places
- Enjoy working, playing and living as a team
- Currently attending college
- Strong copyright and communication skills
- Digital photography and video skills
- Successful Instagram and/or facebook profile(s)
- Personal vehicle, laptop and I-phone
- Content Creation Portfolio
- Maintain a daily digital journal including images, video and content that can be used as a professional portfolio following the completion of the internship
- Weekly blog post on each of the 3 brand websites
- Scheduled Instagram Post for 3 brands
- Daily manage, interaction and grow Instagram audience for all 3 brands
- Manage Tripadvisor, Yelp and GoogleBuiness Profiles
$3500 May 24-August 10
Employee housing available. Camping with communal bathrooms, showers, laundry and kitchen
5-day Middle Fork Staff Trip
SAC 3 day guide training
1 week prime season RMRT Middle Fork or Main Salmon trip (date tbd based on availability)
How to Apply?
Please send a resume, references and your portfolio of work to email@example.com.
Application deadline is February 21 , 2021